How To Install Scripts In C4D
- Open Cinema 4D and go to the Cinema 4D Menu in the top left and click Preferences.
- In the bottom left click “Preferences Folder”.
- Navigate to the Library folder and then the Scripts folder
- If it is a single script you can drop it in this folder. If it is a collection of scripts you can create a folder for that collection and drop the scripts inside of it.
- You will need to restart Cinema 4D for the scripts to show up. Then you will find them in Extensions>User Scripts>Script Name or Folder Name
Note: For Alpha Pixel scripts I would recommend making a folder called “Alpha Pixel Scripts” to keep them together. It’s helpful to know where scripts came from.