Topoformer (aka Topology Deformer) is a groundbreaking deformer object plugin that alters the topology of your object based on a number of predefined algorithms in the plugin while still keeping your original geometry shape in tact. The plugin features plenty of options to tweak the way each topo type behaves all while in a procedural state.
Topoformer Core Features
- Completely change the topology of your polygon or primitive objects
- Alter your meshes non-destructively
- 15+ Topology types based on well-known artists styles
- Effect multiple objects with the same deformer
- Can be used with MoExtrude to give depth to your mesh
- Color fragments individually
- Use fields and effectors to gain greater control
- Easily create endless variations of your topology procedurally
Compatible with Cinema 4D R23-2023
Hi, is it working with S22 ?
I have it working in S22:)
Hello, will Topoformer work with R23?
Hi Fab, at the moment Merk plugins are not compatible with R23. Each page should have the versions each plugin is compatible with.
Hi, I bought Topoformer on Gumroad. The Version is 1.1 and not compatible with C4D R21. You claim it is working from R15 to R22. Which exact version doyou have (1.2?). Can you help me out with an upgrade?
Hi Frank, that’s the first I’ve heard it didn’t work in R21. I tested it and it was working up to S22.
Under the extensions tab>console>python does it say anything there?
HI Thanks for your answer. It was an issue with my 3d model / scenefile. I had to copy everything into a new scene and now it works.
Sorry for bothering you!